About Ignis Forensics
Friends and colleagues in Law Enforcement, Fire Protection, and Legal Practice…
My name is Dianna Taylor C.F.E.I., C.V.F.I., and my WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business), IGNIS Forensics, LLC, can act as a uniquely qualified adjunct investigative partner for any and all cases where you need help involving forensic or biometric investigation or evidence review. I bring a long and colorful resume’ to the table touching almost all fields of forensic investigations.
My 30-year-plus Forensic investigation career includes:
- Extensive forensic background running a major Crime Scene unit
- Becoming a Certified Instructor for the State of Florida Commission on Criminal Justice
- The honor of being invited as a guest lecturer for University of South Florida
- A long-time, past member of the Florida Sheriff’s Association Forensic Task Force
- I have had the exciting privilege of training members of the FBI Evidence Recovery Team
- I served as a leader of round table discussions at the Forensic Frenzy in Washington DC
I have specific advanced training in the following areas:
- Arson / Fire Investigations
- Fingerprint Retrieval
- Bomb Evidence Recovery
- Secure Evidence Collection and Documentation
- Light Energy Sources
- Death Investigations
I Have Additional National Certifications that include:
- Fire and Explosion Investigation
- Vehicle Fire Investigation
I can help you with almost any investigation or case review need. I am a qualified and experienced expert witness in many fields of Criminal, Fire, Forensic, and Biometric Investigation. My fees are competitive. My commitment to meet your needs will surprise you.
I look forward to working with you!